Many women seek non-medical intervention for concerns like infertility, PMS, endometriosis and menopause. Acupuncture is uniquely suited to the needs of women. Traditional Chinese Medicine has been treating woman’s health issues for thousands of years. From an eastern viewpoint how well the body is in balance will be reflected in her menstrual cycle, fertility and during menopause. Chronic worry and stress, overwork, grief, anxiety, and poor nutrition can effect the balance of a woman’s body.
Symptoms that women accept as normal such as cramps and heavy bleeding are a sign of an imbalance. When in balance menstrual cycles should be regular with no “PMS”, cramps, migraines. Conception should come naturally, and menopause should have no symptoms other than the cessation of menses.
Traditional Chinese Medicine is holistic, taking into account all systems of the body, in order to strengthen vital energy, or qi (pronounced “chee”) so that the body can heal itself. It can restore harmony and balance to your body without medical intervention.
I have had much success helping women with:
- Mood swings, depression, irritability, anxiety
- Menopause-related issues (hot flashes, night sweats, weight gain, bone loss, anxiety, moodiness, sleeplessness)
- Menstrual cycle regulation
- Ovarian cysts
- Menstrual Cramps
- PMS (headaches, fatigue, bloating, irritability, sadness)
- Pregnancy-related issues (nausea, indigestion, fatigue, back pain, swelling)
You can experience menses and menopause without the difficulties associated with them.